BE PART OF THE SOLUTION
Shop local, shop southend
Support your local businesses and help them thrive for the long term benefit of the community.
Why spend locally?
Boost the local economy
Local independent shops can often sell quirky, one-off gifts
Great, personal customer service from local trader
Items shipped or sourced locally are more environmental sustainable
Possibility to try before you buy
Many local shops act as mini communities so by shopping local you are supporting /building communities.
From a COVID-19 perspective it requires less traveling and therefore less risk.
A new 'Shop Local, Shop Southend-on-Sea’ campaign has launched and will be running through to the end of the year. The aim is to highlight and promote the wealth of excellent local businesses our shopping districts have to offer and the more businesses that get involved, the better the results for all.
Get your business involved
Get involved in the campaign:
1. Download and print off localised posters for display in your venue (below)
2. Share the shop local video to showcase what our town has on offer (below)
3. Use the #ShopLocal and #ShopSouthend whenever posting about events, offers and news from your business
4. Save and use digital assets for your social media accounts (below)
5. Like, comment or share #ShopLocal #ShopSouthend posts from the business community to create more buzz
Read more on the 2020 campaign HERE.
Shop Southend Resources
Shop Southend Poster:
Shop Southend Images:
Shop Southend Video:
CLICK HERE to see posters and images for:
#ShopLeighonSea #ShopWestcliffonSea #ShopSouthchurch #ShopEastwood #ShopShoeburyness